Imagine stepping into your boat right at your back door and motoring off through a series of eight, large connecting lakes with your children or friends – just fishing, water skiing or motor boating for hours on a beautiful sunny day in Florida! This joy can be yours and so can this lovely Mediterranean home nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac, and just a short golf-cart ride away from Arnold Palmer’s famed Bay Hill Golf Course and country club! The dramatic interior boasts a two-story foyer with balconies above and ceiling-to-floor windows overlooking the lake which span the entire rear of the home. The moment you enter the formal Foyer you are looking past a dazzling fountain and the sparkling waters of Lake Blanche.
The interior offers 12’ ceilings, beautiful moldings throughout and a very open floor plan to take full advantage of the waterfront views. The first floor features a large Master Bedroom suite and adjoining Lounge/Library to one side of the floor plan. Secondary Bedrooms and computer/study area are located on the second floor. A gourmet Kitchen is complete with top-of-the-line appliances and granite counters. Two staircases one for guests, one for children. This is a wonderful family home in one of Orlando’s best locations and it is reasonably priced. $3,200,000.
Other special features include the following:
• 1-Acre waterfront home site
• 6 – 7 Bedrooms each with its own full bathroom
• Master Bedroom Suite on 1st floor with luxurious marble Bath & adjoining Lounge, Breakfast Bar, “his” and “hers” Closets.
• Gentlemen’s Study or 7th Bedroom on first floor
• Bedroom suites on the 2nd floor
• 30’ lakefront Family Room with Entertainment Center with columned entry to adjoining 21’ Game Room (Place your pool table or grand piano here!)
• Custom Kitchen, granite counters, French doors opening to lakefront
• Boat Dock and Play House for children
• Large lakefront Swimming Pool and adjoining Spa – fully screened
• Approx. 50’ x 16’ screened Porch spans entire rear of home with French doors opening from all major living areas.
• 3-Car Garage- with Porte-cochere
Contact: Carol Ann Hewitt, CIPS, CLHMS at
Web # 100211